What’s the City’s Role in Autonomous Vehicles?
On November 17, 2016, we hosted a Sidewalk Talk live event bringing together urbanists and technologists to discuss the city’s role in preparing for a driverless future. This video shows the full panel discussion, which featured:
- Dee Williams of the Federal Automated Vehicles Policy Implementation Team at U.S. DOT / NHTSA
- Columbia University roboticist Hod Lipson, co-author of Driverless: Intelligent Cars and the Road
- Christine Berthet, co-founder of CHEKPEDS and co-chair of the transportation commission at Manhattan’s Community Board 4
- Andrew Salzberg, Head of Transportation Policy and Research at Uber.
- Moderator: Eric Jaffe, Editorial Director of Sidewalk Labs
August 11, 2016